In Silence (...as perfect as you...)

My eyes follow you...
as you move across the room...
You look at me...
And notice me...
looking at you...
looking at me...

And I smile...
cuz you're smiling at me...

You have the cutest dimples...
did you know that?

You leave the room...
and look behind you
one more time...

Yes...
I'm still looking...

You're the type of guy that deserves an audience...

You're amazing...
the way your body moves...
your posture...
your smile...
Where are you going?
Please come back soon!

Oh...
there you are...
back already...
That wasn't too long...
considering I've waited for you for 30+ years...
but if this is really you...
then you've definitely been worth it...

You're the type of guy that I'd wait another 30+ years for...
Well, maybe not that long...

You're still smiling...
There are those dimples again...
You're so cute.

You sit down next to me...
So here we are...
sitting...
in silence...
next to each other...
Finally...

So close...
I could touch you if I wanted to...
I want to...
But I'm shy...
So I just smile...

You use your fingertips
to brush the hair from my face...
You take in every curl...
and you smile in admiration...

You move forward...
and your lips are only inches away from mine...
I want to kiss you so bad...
but I don't wanna rush this...

You're the type of guy that deserves my patience...

So we're just sitting here...
in silence...
And you're staring at me...
I can feel that I'm blushing...
Wondering what you're looking at...

You're moving closer...
Wait.
Are you gonna kiss me?
Shivers...
all over my body...

Yes!
You are...
kissing me...

Your lips...
so soft...
on mine...

Hmmm....

This is so unreal...
And so nice...
Don't ever take those lips off mine...
please...
Let's just stay like this...
forever...

Like Siamese twins...
Joined by the lips...
So I never have to leave you...
And I can stare into those big brown eyes
for the rest of my life...

Hmmm...

I can feel your breath on me...
It's warm...
like your tongue...
twirling around mine...
Slowly...
inside my mouth...

You're the type of guy that can make me lose my consciousness...
...in a heartbeat...

I can feel my heart beat...
wow...
We're kissing...
We're kissing!
Who would have thought...
that we'd be kissing?

Our lips unlock...
Wait!
Don't go...
I wasn't done kissing you yet...
Come back!
I have plans for me and you...

You're the type of guy that deserves a future...

You look at me...
and smile...
contently...

Still in silence...
Are you thinking things too?
Are you wondering what I look like naked?
Cuz I sure am wondering what you look like naked right now...
I'm blushing again...
Cuz I don't want to think that...

But you're the type of guy that makes me think things I shouldn't be thinking...

I can't help myself...
You just seem so perfect...
and all I can do is hope...
and wish...
and pray...
...in silence...

that I'm the type of girl that deserves a type of guy ...as perfect you.


This is another awesome Vicstar Original. All rights reserved.
(I wrote this for my choreographer-crush... He went abroad to tour with some big shot celebs and I haven't seen him in years.)

1 comments:

JAMES said...

That wuz ssssoooooo HOTTT ...!!!!