Between My Thighs

Do you remember the day we met?
What we talked about, and all the fun we had?

Everything you said made me blush and smile
and I swear when you kissed me I lost conciousness for a while...

Do you remember how you got lost in my eyes?
And how I found you again... between my thighs?

I remember every spot you kissed, every minute, every second...
And I don't wanna brag on here, but what we did our first time together... was definitely a record...

And God, do I remember you made me feel like no man had ever done...
Like I was made for you and you were made for me... Like I was the only one...


But...
I'm not.


And forgive me,
But honestly;

I just wanna scream at you and bang your head into a wall...
For making me blush, smile, loose my conciousness, and above all for making me fall...

And I really really wanna hate you now...
But I can't hate someone that I still feel somehow...

We both got in eachothers hearts, you felt it too, I knew it
But a man only gets one chance with me, and I'm sorry to say; you blew it.

The good thing about it, even though I don't know when...
One day I'll meet a better man and quite possibly, I'll fall again.

And the bad thing about it, the reality is that...
One day you'll bang your head into that wall yourself, when you realise what you could have had.

You'll remember that night, you'll blush, you'll smile, and I know that you will miss it...
But don't you worry about me babe; I'm pretty sure that better man will know just as well where to kiss it......


This is another awesome Vicstar Original. All rights reserved.

0 comments: